miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

The beginning of 4ESO


Were at the begining 4ESO, the first day of class. We went to the windows to see what class we had to go. Me, my sister, Aura, Maribel and Maryana we went together to class A. The Paula, Natalie, Aleix and Elvira and play them go to class B. I was very happy because I was with the Aura, Maribel and Maryana,but I was also sad because it don't was with Paula, or with Natalie, or with Elvira or with Alexandra.
I did not meet any of the girls until I went to class, I met with my class. In class, we explained how they would score the work and examinations. At recess, we went to class B to greet Paula, to Natalie, to Elvira and Alexandra. The Elvira and Alexandra were just greeted me the Natalie was a bit strange but I waved, in constrast, Paula was very changed. I went with a cloth covering his head under the bangs and dress very rare. Although it was recognized your pretty good.
I tried talking to her to know because I had changed as well, but he ignored me. He looked at me with a look very cold as it had heart.I was very worried and did not know what he had done to treat me well, but then I saw it was well with everyone. I tired several times but he ignored me any time. Then came the day of the carnival, where we had left all and all my friens would go in disguise. We were in a cabin he had in high school. All we were dressed. The Aura was the kimono, the Paula, like every dav; Natalia, the sportist prick; Aleix, a boy who goes to a course, a godess; Nicole, another girl who is a superior course, detective; Shure, my boyfriend, was supposed to something and I of fire warrior.
When I entered the cabin and I asked Paula told it was out, he did not want to be with us and I knew as it was now. I went outside with the intention of having an oppurtunity to talk to her. When I left I saw his smiling face water fish as before, but when he saw me again fot the coat on the face and Paula again the cold and heartless. I asked because it was well with us and she said that she realized that none of us was his true friend. I did not know what had happaned, but I assred him that she was my friend and that will never change anyone, so she smiled and thanked me. He then returned to normal.
We talked, we laughed, we took pictures and passed the time. Then they left us alone for me and Sure. Shure I was and quietly together when we heard a noise and bring to windows and saw many students in the class A and B in the building next door.
- Meriem not want you to be more with Shure, -said the carrier group. They were angry with me because I went with Shure. Shure was once very popular and cool but not cold now but still popular I held a Shure rage and came to my aid.
- I'm not anyone. Also who are you to tell me who should I go. I'll go out with her, you want to or not you want!
- That if we will allow it.
They began dating woman and men who wanted to attack but Shure stood before my intent to protect me. Suddenly all my friends also appeared to help me and began to fight. I could not bear to see more that, so I got between the two sides and I told the girls that if they hit me, but they did not resign from Shure. The girls in the group asked us to reconsider and apologize for everything. We promised not brother us again. The Paula returned to be as before and, Shure and I are still dating.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario