miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

Friki's invasion

When I was little I did not know anybody friki, that's why I didn’t have a friend. When you had 7 years I knew a girl that was not friki, but that he liked the encourage and the sleeve, but we were not very friendly two. She was my sister’s friend. I knew Africa in summer of my 7 years, that she definitely liked it to him the sleeve and the encourage, and she was a friki, but I did not know her very well. The Africa also was my sister’s friend, since you went to its classroom. I wanted to become friendly of his, but my sister was a selfish person and she told him in Africa what if she was my friend, she would not be friendly of her. Then the Africa was not friendly my, we talked to each other, but nothing else. That's why, until I kept out her that, no lady friend did not have and neither knew frikis, uncounted in Africa.

When I entered in her that, I gave in from talking with Africa, but I found four people that were wanting to my lady friends, one be theirs era the Aura, that was friki. Then you knew two frikis.
In second best of her THAT, I knew Alexandra, a girl that you went for a senior class and that also he was friki. You got along with her very well, the sleeve with her drew, encourage, sleeve and something else. Then you knew three frikis.
In quarter her that, I went back to talk with Africa and I knew Natalia Sallés, to Natalia Varela, to Nicole, that also Maribel is friki, to the Maryana, right now, than era very friki and me who understood me very well. Then you knew four frikis.
This year, I have known the Nessi, to the Aina, to Aleix Serra, Victor, Pablo and Paula, and that all of them are very frikis. Right now I know very frikis, when before you did not know. Right now we are eleven frikis and I am very happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario