lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

Love in the school





One girl is running to high school. This girl called Keiko Fujiwara. She is running because she 's late and while she thinking with one boy she loves, she colliding with one boy. This boy help Keiko to get up and she apologize. After she apologize, Keiko went to high school and she arrived late.
In the school...
Keiko: Sorry teacher, I'm late.
Teacher: Keiko, you're late and you don't have your bag!

Keiko: I have my bag there.... eh??? where are my bag?

Keiko think than she forgets catch her bag. In this moment the boy with she colliding, appeared with her bag and he coup to Keiko.
Yuki: There are your bag.
Teacher: Aaaa you are the new student. Go there and describe you at your colleagues and Keiko, you go to your table.
Keiko: Yes!
Keiko go to hers table.
Teacher: This boy called Yuki Noda and he lived in the America and he is the son of the president of group NODA.
Still don't know skip very well our idiom. (To Yuki)I think than you do very friends. Ok?
Yuki: Yes!
Teacher: Yuki, three free sites, sit wherever you want.
Yuki: Then, I sit next to Keiko.
Keiko: eh? I do not want.
Yuki sits next to Keiko.
Teacher: Well guys and enough talk, let's begin class.
Keiko did'nt looking Yuki even once until they rang the bell. When he rang the bell, a group of boys approached the table, Keiko.
Boys: Keiko! What happened to you this morning? We were very worried about you!

Keiko Fujiwara is the prettiest girl around the school and the most popular.
Keiko: (to Yuki) help me, please

Yuki: I see you are very popular at this school and I'm not going to help you.

Yuki gets up from his desk and leaves.Keiko really hate to think that Yuki. Before Keiko finish classes and go home. Meanwhile, Keiko's father, Kei, was returning from work when he sees Yuki and Yuki tells him he wants to talk with him. Kei tells Yuki.
Kei: Keiko can not remember you
Yuki: Why?
Kei: Because when you went to America, Keiko was so sad and one day she was home from school and ran over. When he awoke, he remembered nothing. So not remember you,Yuki.
Yuki sad. Meanwhile, Keiko came to home and was preparing to go to buy vegetables for dinner. When she returned she did the dinner and went to sleep. The next day she went to school. She enter the class and sit in her chair.Yuki came into class.
Yuki: Hello!

Keiko: hello.
The teacher came and said: "As of today, do an interview with our parents, an interview to your mother and another interview to your father.”
Keiko became very sad and Nanami, her friend knew why. A lunch was at a site behind the high school to eat alone and took a picture of your pocket:
Keiko: Mama .
..
Keiko began to cry and Yuki to go where it was Keiko and saw she cry.
Yuki: Keiko?

Keiko: Yuki!
Yuki was very surprised to see her crying. Keiko quickly wiped her tears.
Yuki: What happened?

Keiko: It's okay, really.

Yuki: Keiko ...
Keiko: Really, nothing happens. Well, (holding back tears) I'm leaving. I will be search Nanami. Keiko step by side Yuki and Yuki preparing to leave when he grabbed her hand and put her head on his shoulder.
Keiko: Yuki!
Yuki: you do not need to see you're right. Cry! Cry if you want to cry.

Then Keiko cried. She cried for a long time on his shoulder. After a few minutes.
Keiko: I'm sorry, Yuki. I've wet your jacket.
Yuki: Well, nothing happens. But you tell me why you were crying.
Keiko: Well, you know that the teacher told us we had to do an interview with our mother and our father

Yuki: Yes
Keiko: Well, you see my mother died and telling us to do this I remembered my mother.
Yuki: That was why you cried. But do not worry you can come to do the interview with my mother.
Keiko: Thank you, Yuki, being today and for helping me do the interview, thank you very much. Yuki blushed
Yuki: You're welcome
They spent a while in silence.
Yuki: Keiko!
Keiko: Yes
Yuki: I tell you one thing.

Keiko: Yes
Yuki: I want to say that I love you

Keiko: eh? But..
Yuki: I know you do not remember, but we know it since you were 3 years. Since then I am in love with you.
Keiko: But I'm not remember that.
Yuki: That's because you ran over.

Keiko: Yuki .. But I do not remember anything right now.
Yuki: I do not pretend to answer me right now, but I have no patience.

On returning home, Keiko was all day in the room thinking if she remembered anything of Yuki, but remembered nothing While passing the days, through the gestures of Yuki, Keiko began to remember Yuki. To remember everything and after that Yuki was always there for you need Keiko, Keiko knew he was in love with Yuki. So after school Yuki, Yuki quoted the first place began to be intimate, behind the school. There she declared her love and Yuki kissed him enchanted.

1 comentario:

  1. You were asked to write the story not the dialogue! The idea was to use the past tenses, you should have written a narrative text.

    ResponderEliminar