sábado, 6 de noviembre de 2010

MY BIRTHDAY 16


I did 16 years on 05 October 2010, but I did the party on 16 October 2010. We had a lot of fun. In my party came to Maryana Kavatsuyuk, the Alexandra Capdevila, the Aura Julieth Bohorquez, Natalia Selles, Paula De Scheemaeker, the Fani Barrientos, the Laila Abjil, the Lena Kreft and the Iman. The Aura, Natalia, Paula, Laila, Lena and I,we have the same age, while the Maryana, Alexandra, Fani and Iman are one year older than us.

While waiting to come upon finishing that people were doing pictures. We took many photos, 158 photos to be exact. I made a lot. I have pictures where we go: eating chips, sweets; drinking; eating cake; making "pjies", making hippies; doing battle against pijes and hippies; laughing; making nonsense; hugging us; doing yoga...

Every time someone came, Paula and the person who came go to ingo the bathroom and I don't know why.
As everyone arrived we started playing a game where we had to put in pairs and songs with a word to say, that a person ays. And we played very little until someone came up with something that happened and we continued talking.
Then we began to put music and started dancing, we were dancing until 20:30. We dance to many songs. First we danced together all the song they danced to the end of playback of last year, after we dance duet songs with groups...
Then we started singing groups and singers. The first we did we were me and Natalia, and Laila with Maryana. We sang the song Start of Something New of High School Musical. The Maryana and Natalia were in Troy an I and Laila we wew Gabriella, while the other and we looked as if they weew engraved in a concert while eating.

Preperant while we were above the cake, the girls went to prepeare presents.
At 20:30 the Maryana was the host of the cake that took him from above to hold him down and when my sister and I blew the the candles, while Iman recording.

We cut the cake and started to distrube them, then when we were given presents. Before opening the presents they gave us a letter.
Where to put:
"Hey girls! These presents are for you! Hope you like! And have a very good day (although here you're eating all the food in yout house.... hehehe)
Happy Birthday, Twins!"
After they had all the signatures and...
"PS: Because we have traveled 100 times Figueres, because we have mounted mess in the stores, and because, well, every day we current hold-up, U.S. must enjoy" :D"
I really liked this letter so that I embrace all. Then I went to give presents, one by one, and I went opening.

I gave me a black earrings, a necklace blue (because it is my favourite color and because is the color of the maths), socks and a ball that changes colors with a fairy on it.
In my sister gave him a purple earrings, a black and white armbands, socks and also the ball.

That day was the best day of my life. I realized that my friends love me true. It was the best birthday of my life and I had a very good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario